BE WHERE THE ACTION IS!
Our Y Special Events include family nights, fitness events, social events, races, and other activities throughout the year. Our special events allow families, individuals, and non-members and members, a time and place to come together to have a good time, participate in a variety of activities and get active.
We look to provide a variety of activities for individuals and families that will cultivate meaningful, lifelong habits together at locations throughout the Blue Water Area.
RUNS & RUN TRAINING
Running for a Cause! From a leisurely jog with your dog to competing in your first half marathon, we have options to help individuals and families to enjoy fitness together and support their community at the same time.
- Leprechaun Loop 10K/5K/2K
- Jingle Bell Run 10K/5K/2K
Register on http://www.runsignup.com.
FAMILY FUN AND KIDS EVENTS
We offer events that bring families together to strengthen their relationships, meet other families, build memories and have fun! While there is something at the Y for people of all ages, we pride ourselves on providing fun activities that families can participate in together. Watch Facebook, the website and program guide for details.
- Healthy Kids Day - April
- Community Baby Shower - Spring
- Celebrate Your Child - Spring
- Puddle Paw - Summer
- Halloween Stroll
- New Year's Eve Family Party
- Parent University - Winter
- Family Pool Parties - monthly
- Walk for Summer Reading with St. Clair County Medical Society
- Blue Water Walking Club with St. Clair County Medical Society
- Fun Fitness with Port Huron Schools 5th grade classes
- Couch to 5K - Winter to prepare for the Leprechaun Loop
- Couch to 5K - Fall to prepare for the Jingle Bell Run
- Half Marathon Training Program
- Trainer Games
- Y Dot Challenge
- 50 Mile Swim Club
- Blue Water Walking Club