Board of Directors Elects New Members
Dr. Geof Kusch has been elected as chairman of the YMCA of the Blue Water Area at the board’s annual meeting. The meeting also featured the election of Dr. Sushma Reddy as vice chairman, Ronda Ryan as secretary and Chris Martin as treasurer.
“Here at the YMCA, we have been blessed with wonderful people who care about our community,” said Denise Brooks, President/CEO of the YMCA of the Blue Water Area. “It is an exciting time at our Y and I look forward to working with our new and existing board members, who all bring talents that make our Y stronger.”
In addition, the board welcomed four new members:
· Riley Alley, St. Clair County RESA
· Michelle Costa, SMR Automotive Systems USA Inc
· Pete Lacey, St. Clair County Community College
· Kellen Lynch Elliot, Kelly Law Firm
Two board members were elected for a second three-year term:
· Dan Robbins, The Robbins Group
· Dr. Sushma Reddy, Lake Huron Medical Center and President, Diabetes Solutions International
The board acknowledged the contributions made by three retiring board members who have served in a variety of board, committee and leadership roles:
· Jill Bulgrien-Stuart, Britt Manufacturing
· Dr. Randa Jundi-Samman, Huron Dental
· Tim Ward, Eastern Michigan Bank
For more information, visit bluewaterymca.com or call (810) 987-6400.