BE WHERE THE ACTION IS!
Our Y Special Events include family nights, fitness events, social events, races, and other activities throughout the year. Our special events allow families, individuals, and non-members and members, a time and place to come together to have a good time, participate in a variety of activities and get active.
We look to provide a variety of activities for individuals and families that will cultivate meaningful, lifelong habits together at locations throughout the Blue Water Area.
RUNS & RUN TRAINING
Running for a Cause! From a leisurely 2k walk to competing in your first 10k, we have options to help individuals and families to enjoy fitness together and support their community at the same time.
- Leprechaun Loop 10K/5K/2K
- Jingle Bell Run 10K/5K/2K
FAMILY FUN AND KIDS EVENTS
We offer events that bring families together to strengthen their relationships, meet other families, build memories and have fun! While there is something at the Y for people of all ages, we pride ourselves on providing fun activities that families can participate in together. Watch Facebook, the website and program guide for details.
- Healthy Kids Day - April
- Community Baby Shower - Spring
- Celebrate Your Child - Spring
- Halloween Stroll
- New Year's Eve Family Party
- Parent University - Winter
- Family Pool Parties - monthly
- Walk for Summer Reading with St. Clair County Medical Society
- Blue Water Walking Club with St. Clair County Medical Society
- Fun Fitness with Port Huron Schools 5th grade classes
- Couch to 5K - Winter to prepare for the Leprechaun Loop
- Couch to 5K - Fall to prepare for the Jingle Bell Run
- Trainer Games
- Y Dot Challenge
- 50 Mile Swim Club
- Blue Water Walking Club
- Professional Development Workshops - Develop your professional skills!