LET'S GET STRONGER TOGETHER
We all need the advice of an expert sometimes, as well as the personal attention that comes with a trainer or coach. Our nationally-certified personal trainers offer personal, semi-private and small group training to help you set and meet your specific goals in order to live healthier. We also offer sports performance training.
Please complete the personal training interest form below to get started.
5 BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PERSONAL TRAINING
- Work with an expert who can provide personalized service, tailored to fit your needs.
- Ensure your safety as you learn how to exercise smarter, not necessarily harder.
- Have someone who will hold you accountable and kick you into high gear.
- Discover exercises you would never do on your own.
- Build confidence and get results beyond the mirror.
PERSONAL TRAINING RATES AND PACKAGES
|6-1/2 hour sessions||$150||$175|
|6-1 hour sessions||$225||$275|
|9 - 1/2 hour sessions||$225||$265|
|9 - 1 hour sessions||$340||$415|
|12- 1/2 hour session||$300||$350|
|12- 1 hour session||$450||$550|
|1 hour session||$65||$85|
|6- 1 hour sessions||$390||$490|
|10-1 hour sessions||$600||$700|
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Small Group Training at the YMCA takes all the elements of 1-on-1 personal training and puts them into application with a small group. Offerings include:
- Fit in 30
- Women's Strength and Conditioning
PERSONAL TRAINING INTEREST FORM
Ready to learn more about how a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer can help you set and reach your goals? Fill out this form, and we'll connect you with the right trainer to meet your needs.