We are so excited to welcome you back to the Y! Thank you for your patience, positivity and continued commitment to the Y's mission. We have been working hard to welcome you back safely, as taking care of your health is more important now than ever before. We want to start carefully by opening with a phased approach. Please click here to download a document and learn what to expect.
Get a jump start on your first return visit to the Y! Every member will be required to fill out a new liability waiver and code of conduct to enter the facility.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Please bring a mask and wear it at all times while in our facility under Executive Order 2020-175. Masks are not required while swimming.
- Please bring a workout towel, water bottle and mat, as needed.
- Come to the Y dressed for your workout. Showers are closed at this time but the restrooms and locker rooms are available.
- Complete the membership waiver and code of conduct before you arrive, if possible, to speed up your check in.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Per state guidance, members will be required to answer health screening questions and have their temperature checked before entering the facility. Staff will be doing the same.
- You must complete the membership waiver and code of conduct before you will be able to access the facility. To fill out these forms prior to your visit, click here.
- Members will be asked to scan their own membership card to allow for limited contact entry. Download your membership card on our mobile app for added convenience. It can be downloaded on the App Store or GooglePlay.
- Help us reduce the risk of exposure by wiping down equipment with the provided cleaning materials both before and after use. Take a moment to review our safety protocols before your visit.
- Use of the Duffy Wellness Center and the Competition Pool will be by reservation only. Click here to schedule your visit.
- You must use designated equipment only, respect all signs regarding social distancing, and maintain at least six feet from others (ten to twelve feet when actively exercising) whenever possible.
- If you fell unwell, stay home. We encourage vulnerable populations of our Y members to be cautious and follow recommended guidelines on when to resume activities outside the home.
- The Y will be open to adult members only, at this time. Youth will be able to be at the YMCA to participate in scheduled programs.
- No guests, nationwide members or guest passes will be allowed in at this time.
- Please be patient and know that these protocols have been put in place for your safety and to accommodate as many members as possible each day.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO THE Y! WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
- Licensed Child Care through 5th Grade
- Duffy Wellness Center, by Reservation
- Competition Pool, by Reservation
- Healthy Outside and Virtual Group Exercise with our Local Y Instructors
- Virtual On-Demand Fitness Classes
- Personal Training, by Appointment
- Bottle Refill Stations
- Men's & Women's Locker Rooms, No Showers
Please follow this link to make reservations for the Duffy Wellness Center and for lane swim in the Competition Pool. The schedules are set up in 30 minute increments and you can reserve up to an hour of time and up to 5 visits at a time. It is suggested that you make a reservation in advance of coming to the YMCA. If you come to the YMCA to use these areas without a reservation, use will be subject to availability.
These two areas are being scheduled to ensure that we are operating within capacity limitations.
I UNDERSTAND THE Y IS OPENING WITH CARE. WHICH AMENITIES ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE?
- Towel Service
- Child Watch and Kid Zone
- Recreation Pool
- Indoor Group Exercise
- Steam Rooms
- Infused Water & Popcorn
- Boy's, Girl's and Family Locker Rooms and All Showers
- Traditional Drinking Fountains