Welcome back to the YMCA of the Blue Water Area schedule and reservation system. As we reopen and offer services, we are scheduling visits to ensure that we are following capacity limits.
Reservations are currently available for the Competition Pool, Duffy Wellness Center, Current Walk and Gym Walk.
Reservation slots will be made available 72 hours in advance. In order to accommodate as many members as possible, you may reserve up to 2 30-minute slots for an hour block. We respectfully ask that you make only 1 reservation of up to 60-minutes per day per location (pool, Duffy). You may reserve one pool lane for up to two household members. The reservation will only be in one name so please make sure that you check in at the Y together.
Out of respect for other members, please be punctual for your scheduled times. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your time block it may be given to another member.
Steam rooms are currently unavailable. Restrooms and the men's and women's locker rooms are available as needed.
Please review our reopening information before coming to the Y so you know what to expect.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION
- If you previously chose to cancel or hold your membership, please contact us to reactivate your membership in order to make a reservation and use our facilities.
- All members are required to sign a waiver and code of conduct prior to the first time back to the Y. Click here to take care of this before you come in.
- Each reservation is for one person only. Lanes in the pool can be reserved for up to two people from a household, please place the reservation in just one name.
- Please be courteous to other lap swimmers and only reserve one time slot per day.
- Lap swim is not for recreational swimming. We will add rec swim soon.
- Please leave the Y when your reservation time slot is over.